Handling Negative Comments and Attacks From Customers
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Learn techniques that will help you bounce back, so you can be on your game every time.
Over time, fielding telephone calls from irate, disgruntled, disrespectful and abusive customers can be hazardous to your health and well-being. Not only can specific calls from rude callers push our buttons and get under our skin, but the cumulative effects of such calls can erode our self-esteem, scar our confidence and compassion for other callers, and make a hard job tougher, if we let it.
'Handling Negative Comments and Attacks From Customers' provides you and your team with strategies to maintaining your equilibrium, supporting each other and minimizing the damage of any particular caller. You will learn physical, mental, and emotional strategies. Discover the tools for protecting and fortifying yourself, putting negative comments into perspective and maintaining a positive self-image despite the stress and pressure that accumulates from toxic customer interactions.
AuthorsCraig Harrison, Expressions Of Excellence! (TM)
Physical Techniques to Keep You Calm, Focused and Effective
• Breathing Techniques to Calm Self, Quell Nerves and Maintain Poise
• Voice Techniques to Lower Your Blood Pressure and Keep Yourself Cool
• Posture for Sitting and Standing, Ergonomic Approaches
• Physical Remedies to Frustrating Phone Interactions
Creating a Safe, Supportive Work Environment
• Assembling Your Phone Rep Tool Kit
• Allies and Accountability Buddies at Work
• Breaks, Hydration, Nourishment, Quiet Time and Approaches to Pacing Yourself
• Peace and Tranquility the Feng Shui Way
Psychological Approaches to Success
• Mantras, Affirmations and Motivational Devices
• Rituals and Rewards
• How to Leave It at Work