Think Like Your Customer
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Too much of what salespeople are taught to do and say is centered on how to be a better "salesperson." But in order to become more effective in the sales profession, we actually have to get past being a sales person. What we really need to do is think more like customers. When we make this subtle but profound change in how we think and behave, we can:
- Find and create sales opportunities where no opportunity existed before.
- Build relationships with clients as opposed to just "selling" to them.
- Better qualify which sales opportunities most deserve our time and attention.
- Sell the value of your products and services and solutions instead of just features and functions.
- Understand and help your customer work through their buying process more quickly.
- Close a higher percentage of the opportunities we choose to invest our time and effort in.
AuthorsBill Stinnett, Sales Excellence, Inc.
What Customers Think About
• What Drives Customer Thinking and Behavior
• What Makes a Customer Receptive to Listen and Talk With You
What Customers Really Want
• Factors That Drive a Customer to Take Action to Buy
• How Those Factors Govern Their Buying Behavior
How Customers Perceive Value and Risk
• Understand the Lens Through Which a Customer Views the World
• How They Perceive What You and Your Offerings Can Do for Them
The Sales Process Redefined
• Understand the Various Steps and Stages of Your Customer's Buying Process
• What Causes People to Move Forward Through the Process