Best Practices for Selling to Baby Boomers
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
The greatest opportunity that sellers of goods and services have is to sell to the group that has money, time, and is large enough to be able to meet the goals of your organization. The group that meets those criteria is "Baby Boomers." If you're not selling to this group, you may be missing out on huge profits.
This OnDemand Webinar will share the best practices to implement to make sure that you are capitalizing on the potential that this market can provide for your future growth. You'll learn how to communicate with them, what motivates them, how to persuade and influence them, and discover what the best sales tactics and strategies are. This group of consumers has specific needs that they are searching for and these needs will be discussed during the program. This OnDemand Webinar will give you the secrets to building rapport with this group so that you can establish long lasting and productive relationships. Discover what triggers positive responses from "Boomers" so that you can sell your product or service quickly and efficiently while fulfilling their needs. Learn about what they want to hear, and how they want to feel so that you can ring up those sales. At the end of the program you will receive a simple action plan that you can implement immediately.
AuthorsRichard Campanaro, Right Touch Leadership LLC
• Statistic Information as to the Size of the Baby Boomer Generation
• Defining Events
• Core Values
• How They Differ From Their Parents
• Who Are the 'Boomers'
• What They Like to Hear
• Response Triggers
• Myths About Boomers
• Meta Listening (How to Build Rapport)
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic
- 1X, 3X, 5X
• Words to Use/Words to Lose
• Strategic Mimicking
• Six Basic Needs
• Yes Tags
• Social Proof
• Contrast Principle
• Seek First to Understand (Empathic Listening)
• The Three Magic Questions That You Must Answer
• The Three Essential Things That They Must Leave With
• The Three Word Test
• Men/Women Communication Differences
• Personal Sales Checklist
• Ask the Right Questions
• Know and Perform the 5 R's of Selling
• Whenever Possible ... Be Memorable!
• Trends to Be Aware Of
• 4 P's
• Elevator Speech
• Personal Motivation ... Why?
• Eagle Signature Story