Utilizing Formulas in Microsoft® Excel®
1 hour 5 minutes
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit. Additional attendees can receive continuing education credits at a discounted price.Call 1-866-352-9540 for further credit information and details.
- AIPB 1.0
- This program is acceptable for 1.0 CPEC(s) towards the CB designation through the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB).
- ASAP PACE 0.1
- This course is pre-approved through the American Society of Administrative Professionals (ASAP) for 0.1 CEU(s) towards your PACE Recertification.
- IAAP 1.0
- All education that aligns with the CAP Body of Knowledge can be used toward recertification. Lorman Education Services believes this course does align and should be counted toward recertification. Please visit IAAP's certification webpage to review recertification details and requirements. https://www.iaap-hq.org/page/CAP_Recertification. Course Length: 1.0.
- CPE 1.2 including Computer Software & Applications 1.2
- Lorman Education Services is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 866-352-9539. CPE Credit: Maximum Credit Hours: 1.2 each session (based on a 50 minute credit hour). You must attend at least 50 minutes to obtain credit. Field of Study: Computer Software & Applications for 1.2 hours. Prerequisite: basic knowledge of business financials. Level of Knowledge: Intermediate. Teaching Method: Seminar/Lecture. Advance Preparation: None. Delivery Method: Group Internet Based. Please refer to the information in this brochure for outline, course content and objectives. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of attendance. Final approval of a course for CPE credit belongs with each state's regulatory board.
Please note: In order to receive CPE credit for this course you MUST use the streaming audio option, as well as enable and complete the required progress checks.