Sponsored by Lorman Education
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Product ID: 407917
Credit & Course Provided by:
Essential Phone Techniques for Customer Service
November 10, 2020
1:00 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT)
1 hour 30 minutes
Now Hear This, Inc.
- President, Now Hear This, Inc.
- More than 25 years helping people enhance interpersonal communication skills and improve telephone communication through keynote presentations, workshops, and seminars throughout the U.S.
- Lorman Education Services recognizes Jeannie as a Platinum Distinguished Faculty member since 2012
- Award-winning author of Beyond Hello: A Practical Guide For Excellent Telephone Communication and Quality Customer Service and contributing author in Real World Customer Service Strategies That Work
- Writer of numerous published articles and respected national authority on telephone communication for exceptional customer service
- 25-year professional member of the National Speakers Association (NSA); Past president of the International Customer Service Association Colorado Chapter (ICSA)
- Creator of 4-pack audio CD learning series comprised of most requested keynote presentations
- Clients include Fortune 500 corporations and national association meeting planners
- Can be contacted at 303-337-1991or [email protected]
© 2020 CustomerServiceTrainingResource.com, owned and operated by Lorman Business Center, LLC