Applying a New Set of Metrics to Deliver Best Service for Customers
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Learn to listen to your customer and understand the metrics you should be tracking in order to deliver a positive customer experience.
Learn some of the secrets behind Amazon's® success along with other best service leaders such as Fiserv's CheckFree® division and T-Mobile®. You will also learn how to design and apply a new set of metrics to frame customer needs and how your organization can automate, eliminate, simplify, or leverage customer contacts in order to improve operations and customer experience. You will also be able to motivate and empower your front-line employees to listen to customer voice and deliver customer happiness.
AuthorsBill Price, Driva Solutions
Defining the Scoping the Challenges Facing Customer Support Operations Today Including Channel Options, Gen Y, Globalization, Outsourcing/Offshoring, Mobile, Social and a Lot More
• Cost Pressure and Customer Experience/Loyalty Challenges We’ve Always Faced
• Additional Dilemmas Thanks to GloSoLoMo + Generational Demands
• Channel Proliferation, Friend or Foe?
Introducing the Seven Principles of Best Service, Based Partly in Amazon's® Continued Success as Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company, Leading to Four Possible Actions for Customer Issues (Automate, Eliminate, Simplify or Leverage)
• Underlying Thesis = Challenge Demand for Support
• Run-Through Each of the Seven Principles, With a Case or Two Demonstrating Best Practices
• Defining and Applying the Four Actions
Painting the New Set of Metrics to Deliver Best Service With Mini-Cases and Other How-To Recommendations for Your In-House Operations or Third-Party Services
• CPX, Snowballs, Long Tail, Web FCR, and Other New Metrics for Best Service
• Applying These New Metrics for In-House and Third-Party Operations
• Glimpse Ahead to Customer Happiness by Going Back to the Customer Future